We work exclusively with incorporated business owners as their external CFO (financial quarterback) to build them the life they want and deserve. We do this in an updated model that allows them to get our expert advice exactly when they need it.
WHAT WE DO (Our Core Focus)
- Fractional CFO advisory
- 4 Planning Pillars Approach with all clients
- Year-end financial statements, tax filings (personal and corporate) & advisory
- Value price our services
- Always determine the value and price ahead of time
- Provide our clients with unlimited impromptu access to our team
WHAT WE DON’T DO & WHY (not in alignment with our Core Focus)
- T1 personal income tax only files (including sole proprietors)
- This distracts us from servicing our business owner clients
- It’s not work that we love to do
- One Off Tax Filings Clients
- We align ourselves for long-term relationships not one-off filings
- Auditing (Profit & Not-For-Profit)
- Distracts us from servicing our business owner clients
- It’s not satisfying work that we love to do
WHY WHAT WE DON’T DO IS IMPORTANT
- What we don’t do is even more important than what we do as it allows us to be experts in our Core Focus instead of being a generalist accounting firm
If you feel that you and your business are a fit please click the link to join our waiting list.
Our Core Values
(how we behave)
- We think and act like business owners
- We are professional
- We are proactive and responsive
- We care and take care
- We lead, guide and protect our clients
Meet Our Team
Tim Miron, CPA, CA
Founder / President
Tim graduated from Brock University with a Bachelor of Accounting (co-op) in 2004, and became a Chartered Accountant in 2005. Including his co-op work experience Tim worked at a regional firm for nearly 10 years, before moving to a large local firm where he was a partner for 8 years. Tim’s passion has always been to help business owners succeed.
Tim lives in Burlington with his wife and three children. He and his family love to travel and entertain for just about any occasion. Tim is an avid but awful golfer, who is always striving to improve his golf game.
Jennifer Ng, CPA, CGA
Jennifer is a mum of two who can speak four languages and loves to travel.
Jennifer has worked in public account for about 8 years taking care of all kinds of tax needs for clients, from bookkeeping, to annual tax filings and a variety of unusual tax forms that clients need, Jennifer knows how to do it all.
Christine is a cloud accounting super star! Christine loves to help clients get their accounting tools working together to ensure that the business owner has access to reliable real time financial data to help them navigate their business.
Client Logistics Coordinator
Allison’s super power is to make sure all of our clients are taken care of and get the answers they need. She coordinates all of the information that has to go in and out of Pursuit HQ to allow the rest of the team to work their magic.