Life’s too short to work like an accountant
Perusing our site, you should have come away with one firm philosophy: We are not your typical accounting firm, because we believe the accounting-firm model is broken. It puts too much onus on billable hours and not enough on providing clients the full breadth of financial expertise accountants have to offer. At Pursuit, we’re changing that.
How is a Pursuit career different?
- We believe in making accounting fun and fulfilling
- We work to live, we don’t live to work
- We think and act like business owners
- We are selective with our clientele, preferring quality over quantity
- We work solely with owner-managed business clients
- We provide holistic financial advice focused on client goals
- We dedicate teams of people to individual clients and empower staff to build relationships with those entrepreneurs
- We only do what we do best
- We make it clear from the beginning what we don’t do
What does that mean for Pursuit staff?
- A casual but professional, team-first environment that offers the support needed to get the most out of our profession
- A salary, not a timesheet
- No overtime and no weekends (even in tax season)
- Paid sick leave plus a health spending account
- A focus on training and career development
- Retirement support
Burnt Out Accountants
PursuitCPA is doing something very innovative in the public accounting space. We are a bold firm built to be world class in serving owner-managed businesses. We do this by taking really good care of a small number of clients as well as taking care of our team through...
If this is the way you want to work, email us with a cover letter outlining how your experiences and strengths will bolster our team and a resumé that proves why. We’ll be in touch.